Everyone knows that drinking water is good for you, but is your water bottle doing more harm than good? Dr. Denny explains the healthiest choices for water bottles.
Dr. Denny explains the importance of not only the quality of your water but the balance of the minerals and how that can impact your adrenals.
In this video, Dr. Denny discusses the common causes and natural treatments for allergies.
Dr. Denny explains the anatomy of the ear and common causes of ear infections and how we deal with them in our office.
In this video Dr. Denny explains the definition of hormesis and the benefits of using heat and cold to improve the expression of your genes.
Donald Warren, DDS has taught seminars all over the world about nutrition and dental health. In this video Dr. Denny, asks him about fluoride and it’s effect on our teeth and our health.
For years we walked barefoot outside and slept on the ground. We were always in contact with the healing energy of the earth. Dr. Denny explains what grounding or earthing is and describes the benefits of grounding or earthing to the body and your overall health.
Check out this video series! It starts today and will run until the 18th. Every episode will be available for 24 hours. We love for parents to educate themselves and make the best choices for their own families.
Dr. Denny introduces us to his dad, Dr. Donald Warren, D.D.S, who is a well known natural dentist. The video is in 2 parts and well worth the watch.
Learn all about how the mercury fillings that most of us have in our mouths are affecting our health and what to do to fix it.
Holiday shopping season is here! Some people have already taken advantage of black Friday or cyber Monday and they don’t need this post. They should still read it though because these ideas encourage health and wellness. If you are buying someone a gift, chances are that you love them or at least like them a little bit. Typically, we want people we love or even just like a little bit to be around for a long time. Not only do we want these people to be around longer, we want them to feel their best and be their best. The following ideas encourage health and overall wellness:
- Fitness classes/gym membership/workout gear- Know someone that has been talking about trying a yoga, barre, or pilates class? Most one day class passes are about $10-15 and a lot of places will have a discount for brand new students or discounts if you purchase packages of 5 or 10 classes. What about someone that already has a gym or crossfit membership? Pick up the tab for them for a month or two. Feeling really generous? You might score a discount by paying for the year in advance. High-quality workout gear is a great idea for people that like to spend time outside or are trying to increase their activity levels. Uncle Sam’s is a great local spot to shop.
- Cooking gear- The friend or family member that has been making healthier food choices and is interested in a real food, paleo, primal, or Weston A Price traditional diet will want a few things that make cooking real food easier. Veggie spiralizers are magical things that turn zucchini and other veggies into noodle like spirals that are absolutely awesome and an amazing pasta or grain substitution. I own the one in the link and I LOVE it. I’ve heard lots of good things about the instant pot. It makes nutrient dense bone broth in an hour! (For reference, bone broth is usually a 12 hour or more event.) Food processors, juicers, good knives or anything that makes cooking a bit easier will be appreciated by a real-food or paleo/primal foodie.
- Something Local- Fayetteville, Arkansas is a wonderful place to purchase something made locally. Great Ferments and JR’s Kombucha are just two local, small, family owned businesses. Sauerkraut and kombucha both contain probiotics that improve gut health and they are both darn delicious.
- Essential Oils- Anyone that is trying to improve their overall health and looking for natural options to keep their family well needs to check out high quality essential oils. Contact me to find out more about doterra certified pure therapeutic grade oils.
- Experiences- Tired of buying kids toys that they lose interest in quickly or getting them an electronic device and now they don’t want to do anything but play on the device? Get them a memory. Instead of buying more stuff, try tickets to a show at the Walton Arts Center, art or music classes, tickets to the children’s museum or a homemade gift certificate for a future hike or camping trip.
- New Patient Chiropractic Exam- Do you have a friend or family member that has been trying to get healthier? Back pain is not a requirement. Chiropractic makes a great addition to a wellness lifestyle. You can purchase a gift certificate for the initial exam at our office, including any needed x-rays, and a separate consultation with Dr. Denny Warren.
Now that you are equipped with 6 great holiday gift ideas that encourage health and wellness you can start shopping! Your friends and family will thank you for years to come.